Monday, October 7, 2024

After arriving on Friday afternoon, I went right down to the Thames and said hi and offered deep gratitude. Tho only here 3 days, I have managed  to dwell in my 2 favorite London Gardens: Chiswick House and Kew Gardens. Everything about the landscape nourishes me deeply and fills me with a profound sense of perfection. Truly, I would not change a leaf. Was joined in joy at Kew today by old and dear friend Mary Weiss and her partner Bill. Loved seeing them. Perfect weather. Tomorrow rain, so I will do something in town.





 

2 comments:

  1. The photos of Kew Gardens, the Thames, and Cheswick House consistently report breathtaking natural beauty.... like the photos of these places you have in past blogs. I enjoy going to each through you and am happy to see how much these visits to the UK nourish you. Much love đŸ’—Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Cynthia, Thank you for sharing this amazing beauty and sacred peace. I feel as if I am present with you. Much love to you. Blessings on your continued journey.

    ReplyDelete